We are here to support you ... every step of the way.
Our Mission Statement
Our Mission is rooted in a Catholic faith-based ministry inspired two centuries ago by the Sisters Of St. Joseph of Hamilton. We continue their legacy of courage, compassion, and caring by working as a team to improve the quality of life for those whom we are privileged to serve. Through actions and words, we support a culture of empowerment, safety, advocacy and individualized care within a family-oriented setting.
To be recognized as a leader in providing high quality care dedicated to service excellence. As a progressive and proactive organization we will embrace the process and application of research and education as an opportunity to learn and grow.
We the staff, management, volunteers, and governance commit to addressing the diverse physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs of our community by:
- Respecting each other as members of the workplace "family”
- Caring for the body, mind, and spiritual needs to promote the sacredness of life at all stages
- Recognizing the contributions of our volunteers and community partners.
- Communicating openly and honestly
- Rewarding initiative, innovation and team work
- Promoting ongoing research and education