Emotional/Spiritual Supportive Program
At Stedman Community Hospice we encourage the awareness and development of each person’s own Spirituality.
We will support you with care and compassion. This care begins when a person is diagnosed with a life-limiting illness, and continues through the continuum from anticipatory grief through bereavement. Through a quiet companioning presence, a listening ear, a friendly chat or a prayer, you will be ready for your own personal journey.Our role is to provide:
- One on One support
- Group support
- Help to connect you with a faith or traditions that give your life meaning
- Help to assist you with end of life planning
- Help on how to talk with children about death and dying
- Making sense and meaning out of life
- Fears and anxieties
- Advance care planning/funeral arrangements
- Support for family and friends
- Dealing with dying and death
For more information contact us at 519-751-7096 Ext. 2500
Click here for information about Grieving Together, a support group for grieving adults.